About Our Organic Ashwagandha Powder
- USDA Organic Ashwagandha Root Powder
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegan Friendly
- Popular Ayurvedic herb, also known as Indian Ginseng
- Product of India, Packed in California
- Add to smoothies and tonics, or brew it as a tea with other roots and herbs.
Ashwagandha, botanical name Withania somnifera, is an evergreen shrub native to India, Africa and the Middle East. It is also commonly referred to as Indian ginseng, or winter cherry. This popular root consumed for over 5,000 years has various food and health applications. Our Ashwagandha is made by simply grinding dried organic roots into a powder.
Add Anthony’s Organic Ashwagandha Root Powder to smoothies and tonics, or brew it as a tea with other roots and herbs to help overpower its natural bitter and earthy taste.